A few days later, Damian has fully recovered from the internal wounds inflicted by Delphine's poison, but he does not console himself for the loss of Angèle. Alexia, for her part, wondered about the mysterious girl's words: according to her other people would have been sent here ... But who can it be? Suddenly, someone knocks on the door. Damian goes to open and discovers Aelig on the doorstep.
- Hello Damian! She welcomes. Since he saved her, she is intimidated by the boy.
This one answers with a simple:
- Hi ! Alexia invites the girl to enter. Aélig sits on the couch while bowing her head, a little embarrassed by the behavior she has had towards Damian lately. His sister must certainly be aware of their small confrontations of the look.
- Your wounds seem to heal, Alexia remarked, reassured.
Aélig looks at the scratches on his arms with embarrassment, because of her defeat against Delphine.
- It was nothing ! she said with a shrug. It's worthless in the face of my feeling of rage! Delphine Ayame, this damn plague attacked weaker than she, what she did to my little sister is unforgivable! If I find her, I do not hesitate to kill her with my hands! Aélig spits, rage in her stomach.
Alexia does not know what to answer and tries to calm her while, without explanation, Damian gets up and leaves.
- Damian, where are you going? Alexia immediately calls him.
Damian ignores him and leaves without a word.
Something is wrong. A black presence seems to attract him. Slowly, he wanders in the street under a gray and stormy sky. A haze settles in the silent atmosphere. Damian wanders, remembering the short happy moments he spent with Angèle. "The light is so nice! She had said, lulled by the twilight rays ... Then the memory of their first kiss resurfaced. For him, it was so sweet, so pure that if he had the opportunity to kiss him again, he would not hesitate!
After several minutes of walking, Damian arrives in an old stadium in ruins where no noise circulates: it remains motionless. Open his hand and look at the last petal of the rose he had offered to Angèle. It was then that in the mist he saw silhouettes approaching him. He can not move, their auras block the least of his muscles.
Meanwhile at the Tsubaki house, while Alexia and Aelig are chatting, a girl with blond hair and red eyes suddenly pops out of the window, exclaiming:
- Find you !
Before the two girls react, the intruder traps them in a dark circle that teleports them to the old forest stage. Alexia then sees with fear Damian handcuffed on a purple cross that floats in the air, while Julie and her children are lying, inert, on the ground. As she steps in to save them, another girl, also with long black hair and scarlet red eyes, appears in front of Alexia and kicks her, she does not have time to 'to avoid.
She leaves the ground and crashes against the stands. The shock is so violent that a trickle of blood flows from her lips.
- And one! calculate the unknown. Then, seeing Aélig about to attack, a third girl dressed in black, armed with a saber appears and intercepts: The brown hair of it is decorated with a black ribbon adorned with a red eye. The first of the three smiles, amused.
- You are too predictable my pretty! she says, and in no time Aélig is sent waltz by a black whip, the darkness of the weapon violently touch the sensitive nerves of Aélig screaming in pain.
The breath cut, she remains slumped on the ground, unable to get up.
- You can not really stop playing with your opponents Clotilde! articulates a familiar voice in the ears of the three prisoners.
- Oh it's ok, Delphine, we came for that after all! Hearing this name, Aélig looks up and sees her.
- You! she yells with rage. She tries to get up, but her wound makes her spit blood. Delphine then advances towards her, and maintains the ground by pressing her foot on her back.
- Don't try anything Aélig! she advises coldly; where you risk succumbing even before - that I touch you! Aélig is the prey of Delphine. It is then that Alexia gets up and shows her scepter.
Alas at the moment she goes to attack, Clotilde threatens the Tsubaki with her whip, still unconscious on the ground. Alexia immediately stops her offensive and stops!
- You make the slightest gesture and I don't hesitate to kill those pitiful humans that you cherish so much, you and Damian! Clotilde threatens. Forced by the odious blackmail of her enemy, Alexia drops her scepter that disappears in contact with the earth. His heart becomes angry at the impasse. Suddenly, Clothilde's dark whip touches her sensory nerves and makes her collapse on the ground, plagued by appalling pain.
The demon then taunts her in a sadistic laugh.
- It's good you're a nice girl!
Then she approaches Damian, a prisoner, who contemplates with horror his wounded around him. He jumped at the sight of Clotilde's eyes who asked him, while sliding a finger on his throat:
- You are scared ? Damian does not answer, and grins his teeth, while Clotilde approaches her fingers with her left cheek.
A cold sweat covers his forehead and his back.
- What are you doing to my brother? worries Alexia in a dying tone because of her pain. Clotilde smiles and, sarcastically, asks:
- What is Alexia? What is troubling you ? Ah, yes, I understand ... You're afraid I'll kill your little darling brother is not it?
- It's not your intentions? panic Alexia. Clotilde bursts out laughing at this panic and reassures with cruelty, confirming her morbid inclinations:
- Certainly not ! Kill my prey, I find it boring. No, I prefer to have fun with them before they die by themselves! Alexia is terrified, understanding Clotilde's intentions, and screams with horror:
- No, do not do that!
Then, while sneering, Clotilde draws a dagger:
- But if you'll see, it's fun! Seeing the dagger, Damian becomes frightened, then at the second he rears: the blade has just punched his left arm. He yells ! Then two more blows hurt his right arm. Then another one again!
Damian clenched his teeth, holding back his cries despite the burning pain circulating in his arms.
- Stop ! Stop ! Leave my brother alone! sneers Alexia frightened by the thought of losing her brother, while the other girls laugh at this torture inflicted on Damian, except Delphine and the saber girl who remain silent. All excited, Clotilde continues:
- That's all you've found to resist Damian? So you decided to shut up to ruin my pleasure? It's ingenious of you! Damian's face is sweating with pain, he clenched his teeth to break them.
But now she has fun spreading the wounds of the tip of the dagger. Damian, in spite of his courage, can not restrain himself and lets out a cry that he was almost able to restrain.
- Monster, let my brother! Alexia's cries seriously annoy the bourrelle, who strikes with her whip the back of the girl on the ground, who screams.
- I see that these many years spent in this boring world made you lose consciousness of who you really were! Frankly what a stupid idea to be a refugee here instead of running away! From now on you are no longer safe from us!
With sadism and fun she stabs Damian six times in a row on the right arm. And now, he screams excruciatingly as he feels the skin and muscles of his arm tearing and spreading under the blade of the bloody dagger.
During this abomination, little Dalia is suddenly awakened by the strident complaints of her half-brother writhing in pain. Gushing from Damian's crippled arm, the blood splatters his face.
The girl brings her feverish hands to her mouth and lets out a cry of terror ... This cry ... Damian has already heard in his strange memories, when he was unconscious ... This is similar to the scene he saw: the little girl covered with blood screaming in the rainy sky, and he remembers the words he heard then: 10th Time!
In fact ... the two situations have no connection!
Unfortunately, this cry of despair has attracted the attention of Clotilde who rushes to the little girl.
- Dalia, run ! Damian yells at his little sister, who is running away. But Clotilde catches her and grabs her by the head and lifts her up.
His feet are no longer touching the ground.
Dalia scolds with fear and struggles to escape.
- Let go my sister! Damian shouts, unable to move and overcoming his pain. Clotilde raises her eyebrows in astonishment and goes back to him, still holding the child.
- What do I hear? ... she taunts with amusement; would the little Prince make me a whim?
Damian clenched his teeth and fists with anger!
- It's not a whim! He says. I told you to let go of my little sister!
- It's true that it's not a whim! It is rather a requirement and especially an order! Clotilde gets angry, she hates being given orders, and squeezes Dalia's head a little harder.
- Well, for a victim being tortured in front of those who love it, you have guts, - she says surprised. I like this ! And in addition it fits perfectly with you! She lets go of Dalia, who falls to the floor, fainting.
Then the torturer, while smiling demonically, resumed his game by stabbing this time the left arm of Damian. He forces himself not to scream. Clotilde considers it provocative:
- Do you resist? she whispered in his ear before forcing on the dagger and stirring it. Damian trembles heavily and can not help but groan under the blade slashing the muscles of his arm, when at a stroke, she pierces his arm!
He jumps and yells while trying to free his hand from the fasteners that hold it. Yet he managed to hold back tears. During this time, Alexia undergoes a real auditory torture and she has the impression to lose the reason, helpless spectator of all this horror full of sadism.
- Well, little Prince, you giggle rather hard when you have pain! notes Clotilde, jubilant with satisfaction. She puts her hand on the sweaty face of Damian losing consciousness. He even starts to distinguish the face of another person ... even more sadistic than Clotilde!
- You're so cute when you die! she whispers in his ear as he returns to reality, we almost want to cuddle you all day long! Can not you find ... my adorable Prince of Twilight?
And saying these last words, she stirs the dagger again in a wound for the pleasure of seeing Damian stiffen and clench his teeth fiercely!
- I'm not a prince! he managed to pronounce. Clotilde frowned, she's sure he's trying to fool her and slaps her.
- Do not give a damn about me! she screams before regaining her composure. She begins to caress the network of black veins on the belly of Damian.
- You know, we do not ask you much, we just want you to cooperate with us to realize our projects and only you can help us, dear Prince! Damian's teeth tighten with anger and without fear of danger, he expresses himself openly:
- I told you that I am not a prince! Go back into the skull, this famous Prince of Twilight does not exist! It's a legend told to children, nothing more.
Before he could finish, Clotilde's dagger slashed his chest. This unbearable new pain silences him.
The blood spurts, staining the ground to the face of Alexia who begs loudly:
- Stop ! Stop! Please, I beg you to stop! Clotilde ignores it and will continue to supplicate, when it is interrupted by Delphine who turns on his heel without saying a word.
- Are you already going Delphine? says Clotilde, out of pure provocation. Delphine sighs with exasperation at the words of the torturer.
- I'm bored here, she admits, without revealing the real reason for her departure. I am exhausted to hear these ceaseless cries, I prefer to leave! To make fun, Clotilde tickles it a bit by retorting:
- Would you try to hide your pity for tortured people?
- Ridiculous! corrects Delphine, remembering her infamous memories. I knew much worse so that's not what will scare me ... As I said, I'm bored!
- Say rather that you want to quickly run away! Rétorque suddenly Aélig looking at her face.
She seems to have understood the reason for Delphine's departure.
- I don't see what you're talking about, deny this one. With a smirk Aélig, sure to be right, responds:
- Don't play the idiot! You are able, you know that '' She '' is here! (Delphine widens her eyes wide) You say that you are afraid of nothing, but if, of course you fear something, and even his name cursed can make you tremble! Of course it is not very smart to have stirred up her anger, and with what has just happened the fate that '' she '' will reserve you will be much more cruel ... I wish it you catch and she avenge my sister whom you killed ...
- Angèle is not dead! suddenly says Damian who has just opened his eyes. Delphine reacts differently this time and listens to the words of the tortured.
- I know she's still alive. Damian said, looking at the gray sky, as a trickle of blood escaped his lips. You could not kill her and I'm ready to swear it on my own heart! Delphine frowns.
- On your own heart? Do not say such nonsense, you are pitiful, it's the agony that makes you delirious! A counsel, stop stubborn and let the pain invade your body! A little like you ! adds Damian, letting out a slight smile.
- At these words, Delphine jumps, she thinks she sees another person in Damian and furious, she throws one of his blades on Damian. It can not move but still it remains calm! The blade crashes a centimeter from his cheek, tearing off his headband and drawing a thin cut on Damian's cheek, which raises his head and stares at Delphine with a mocking smile, while keeping his right eye closed.
Suddenly, Clotilde intervenes by tearing a blade to Delphine.
- You little bitch! exclaimed Clotilde furiously, breaking the sword with the strength of her hands. You forget that we should not kill him, but only torture him poor idiot!
- Please ... stop, I beg you, stop! Alexia begs, whose morale is zero when she sees the state of her brother's arms and torso.
Clotilde grimaces and grabs Alexia by the hair.
- What, are you jealous my pretty? Oh, it's true that a big sister loses his means seeing his little brother being tortured in front of his eyes, without being able to intervene ... How cute! And she slaps her violently. In shock, the talisman of the mysterious little girl with long black hair comes off and rolls on the ground. The necklace is only a few inches from Alexia's fingers.
- Hoping you'll be quiet for the end of the show! Clotilde concludes, heading for her prey. A burst of anger touches Alexia in the heart when she sees Clotilde threaten Damian again, pointing the blade in the face to make him react, but it resists and does not flinch. Desperately reaching for the talisman, she finally manages to grab it and she breaks it by tightening it with all her strength: a long trickle of blood then flows down her arm.
The crackle made react the two other girls who had remained in withdrawal, the blonde discovers Alexia the fist tight and bloody and rushes on her crying:
- Hey ! what are you doing?
She rushes, but before she can reach Alexia, a character covered with a large cloak pops up and pushes the girl away from a violent kick ... It's Célia, Alexia's twin sister!
- Yuka! Calls Clotilde surprise. It rushes, but it is intercepted by the girl who, by a red whip seized her by the throat. She struggles to fight the whip.
- What is that ? she wonders stunned. But it's blood! The girl laughs and sends his prey against a wall.
- Lyra! exclaims Clotilde. She looks around and realizes that Delphine does not intervene, so, ready to assault, she directs the dagger to the throat of Damian, then Alexia spews:
- Stop it! That's when a man comes up, grabs Clotilde's wrist before the dagger reaches Damian. She tries to get away, but the man with blue hair bristles hit her with a powerful punch.
The torturer falls, sounded, on the ground. Meanwhile, Aelig who has recovered a little from his wounds, runs against Delphine who dodge again with agility.
- I'll make you pay for what you did to my little sister! This time Aelig acts with force and speed, and the parade of Delphine is not enough.
She is defeated.
That's when a fallback order is launched. All the girls allied to the darkness escape, repelled by the allies of the light. However, before turning around, Clotilde fixed Damian as to warn him. He understands, at the moment Clotilde smiles sneering, before disappearing into a dark circle, that the ordeal will not stop anytime soon ... Twilight falls. Damian is released from the cross by the man who saved him. That's when he discovers who he is.
It's Ridley, his own father!
After so many years of absence, he has finally returned to his children as he had promised to Eloise! The man supports Damian to keep him lying down. A huge fever seized the young man, brutal palpitations shake him, his breathing is weak, the many wounds no longer bleed but their throbbing pain exhausts him. Ridley tries to calm him with soothing words while the girl with bloody hair gives her a blood transfusion. Célia and Alexia went to help Julie and her son slowly get to know each other.
- What is happening ? Julie asks, stunned, waking up. Then she sees the wounds of Alexia, she seized by the shoulders, eyes bulging.
- My darling, what's all his wounds? Alexia wants to be reassuring:
- Do not worry, it's nothing! she assures not to worry, just a few scratches here and there! Suddenly Julie notices Célia, she compares the two girls and finds that they are similar terribly despite their different hair color:
- Alexia ... Who is it? she asks him. Alexia takes her sister by the hand and presents it to her adoptive mother.
- Mom, this is Célia, my twin sister! Julie is all back by this news and their striking resemblance. That's when she is interrupted by Fienne who wakes up too. She examines him from top to bottom, finds that he is hurt, she sighs with relief. Then she looks for her youngest child, and discovers her with motionless terror on the ground. Soon she gets up with difficulty and rushes to her, takes her in his arms, and calls him with all his might. But the girl is inert!
The poor mother laments her daughter against her, thinking she lost her. All are upset. The screams awoke Damian, who, through the fog of his fever, distinguishes his tender little inanimate sister in the arms of his mother. He feels like the sky is falling on him! First, his mother, then Angèle ... and now his younger sister. " Why ? But why all these misfortunes? He asks himself, annihilated by all the disasters that affect his loved ones ... "It's the price to pay! He hears deep within himself, the same voice that he heard in the visions of Fienne and Dalia, but different from the one circulating in the lamentations of the twilight!
Who are these voices?
A shining tear symbol of deep sadness, flows from his right eye yet closed, the tear hardens suddenly forming the talisman identical to that of the girl with bloody hair. She gets up, picks up the tear, she walks over to Julie and asks her, reaching out her arms:
- Do you allow me? Desperate, Julie gives her child to the girl who gently lets the tear drop into Dalia's mouth.
- Lisa what are you doing? Exclaims Célia, surprised, to the girl named Lisa. This one makes a wink and ensures:
- Don't worry Miss Célia, it will not be long! - A few seconds later, in fact, little Dalia finally reacts. She moves her arms and rubs her eyes. Julie comes running, hugging her daughter just awake, so happy to see her alive. The young mother thought she was lost and was so overwhelmed ... She does not know how to thank, and humbly bows to Lisa:
- Thank you very much for saving my daughter! I do not know who you really are, but I will never forget what you did for Dalia! Lisa smiled, touched. Nevertheless she corrects Julie:
- It's not my fault ! she confesses, embarrassed by so much gratitude. The real savior of your daughter is none other than Damian alone! Thanks to the strong bond that unites them, Damian's powers saved this child from darkness! Julie jumps at his words. She looks at Damian and only then notices the pitiful state in which he finds himself. She wants to rush to him, but Lisa stops and reassures her:
- Don't worry, he's better! I just took care of it. After the blood transfusion I gave him, he will get by without any problem! Julie can not believe what she just heard.
She looks around and finally notices Ridley's presence.
- And you, who are you ? she asks, intimidated by the size of this man in front of her.
- This is Mr. Ridley Light! introduces Lisa. It is the father of Damian and Alexia that you collected almost eight years ago! Julie remains speechless. The memory of these two children in the street, in the rain, tired and hungry comes back to his mind, a flash of rage and contempt erupts in his eyes and his voice:
- So he is the man who abandoned without regret two of his children? I would be ashamed to come back to them as if nothing had happened, if I were you! Frankly, you are of the worst kind! Feeling the tension rising, Célia intervenes:
- Calm down Madam, that's not what you believe! Father and I had a reason to leave Alexia and Damian here!
- And what is this reason young girl? Julie's tone is execrable. The Light look at each other, embarrassed, and it is at this moment that Ridley intervenes and he apologizes politely:
- I'm sorry dear lady! Our family is bound by the same secret, which was sealed the day we arrived here. My three children swore to their mother and I swore to my wife. You can treat me in any way; the best for you and your children would be to stay away from our story!
But Lisa intervenes:
- Unfortunately I am afraid it will be impossible, after the horror of what we have all experienced today.
- What do you mean, Lisa? ask the father, explain yourself! Lisa gets closer and explains with subtlety:
- It's very simple though! After having spent several years with Alexia and Damian, these humans have become very close, and that's normal because Alexia and Damian were only children! Being now linked, these humans are unfortunately involved in our history and can become prime targets for darkness! Do you understand where I'm going now? She finishes, staring at the Tsubaki family, now involved in the legend!
Two days later. The Tsubaki have accepted the Light family as well as Lisa and all live together.
The children are in bed and the adults discuss the events, without however saying a word of the famous secret of the Light family. In the night, Damian wakes up, troubled by a violent sensation of heat in the hollow of his being. He sits down to calm himself down. Her little sister is lying in bed beside him, covered by the blue cloth. There is no more adorable than a child so innocent. Damian's heart throbs strongly, slowly, he approaches his hands from the throat of his little sister. His face darkened. His fingers graze the tender skin that throbs.
Suddenly, before he touches Dalia, Damian stops suddenly and immediately steps back, afraid of what he's about to do. Febrile, he looks at his hands in horror.
- But what's happening to me? What? I was not going to do that?
- If you were going to do it! confirms a female voice. Damian turns quickly and sees Clotilde sitting on the windowsill, a demonic smile on her lips. Damian strays a few steps but before he can do anything, Clotilde warns:
- No need to call for help, I'm not here to torture you! In any case, these pitiful humans will not be able to protect you indefinitely from yourself! Damian's heart throbs again brutally, he squeezes his chest, moaning in pain:
- Ahh. He whined, leaning against the wall so as not to fall;
- What did you do to me ? Clotilde bows her head questioningly.
- Me ? Nothing ! she said, astonished.
- Stop lying, it's because of your accursed torture that I'm in this state, admit it! Clotilde sighs tired of having to justify herself.
- I don't lie to you I am sincere, I am ready to prove it. I admit to being sadistic, but I know how to tell the truth, and the truth is that if you continue to resist us this way, in a very short time, we will not need to kill your loved ones anymore!
- What do you mean ? Damian at the end of his strength collapses on the ground.
- What I mean is that if you refuse to come with us now, soon the fear, the pain, the loneliness, the hatred and the lamentations that torture you will consume you and you will find the blood of your close on your own hands ... which means you'll kill them! In the shock of these words, Damian remains silent. For her part, Clotilde allows herself to enter and touch Dalia's sleepy head.
She notices the black veins on her forehead. She smiles and adds sarcastically, knowing the answer:
- And then, between us, you would not want to kill that girl you cherish so much? How I understand you, dear Prince of Twilight! Damian sat on the floor, leaning against the wall. His face darkened. He grit his teeth hard. Clotilde continues:
- It is true that after the death of your mother, when you took this adorable child in your arms, you have found a little joy of life, as with this blond who serves you as a brother and this girl that Delphine has supposedly killed. Besides, that's why you stayed here, you want too much to leave them ... I'm wrong? Damian remains silent. Clotilde then approaches and sends a terrible kick in the belly. Before he loses consciousness, she whispers in his ear:
- Don't worry ... I'll make sure your fears come true, my little Prince of Twilight!
Meanwhile in the living room, everyone is ready to go to bed. Suddenly Lisa feels a cursed presence escape from the house. She jumped suddenly and shouted:
- Clotilde! The Light jump on hearing this name, they get up and follow Lisa running towards the beach, but there, a dark portal has closed.
- Damian! Call Alexia before the portal disappears. A full moon appears under the dark clouds bulging the starry black sky and illuminates with its clarity a dark silhouette running towards the park. Ridley, who has felt this presence, chases her with her daughters. Lisa and the Tsubaki followed them. Arrived within the park of the forest, the silhouette disappeared before a crack in the space. A frightening evil energy emanates!
- What a terrible smell! exclaims Celia disgusted while protecting her mouth with her hand. I feel Damian's presence inside this slit! Lisa says as she approaches the tear in space.
- Are you sure of yourself Lisa? Ridley worries, dubious. Lisa concentrates and receives a huge headache that makes her back sharply. Ridley, stressed and worried about his son's fate, is insistent:
- Lisa! Tell me !
- I felt his presence, certifies Lisa confidently by pressing his hands on his aching forehead. But she is weak and ... something horribly dark pushed me away! Immediately, Ridley wants to intervene and throws herself into the slot. His daughters and Lisa rush behind him. Aelig follows them closely. She joined the group for reasons of her own: she wants to destroy Delphine and pay the debt of life she has to Damian! They leave behind the Tsubaki family, who are praying for Damian's return safe and sound.
Meanwhile, in the world of darkness. Damian finds himself chained to a wall, his torso uncovered and surrounded by an almost unbreathable maleish aura, which paralyzes his sweating body with agony, slows down his breathing, burns his blindfold, and opens a large wound in the middle of his torso where the badly insinuates. Damian struggles to resist the darkness, but in vain the dark power is far too strong. It is then that before him arises a figure with a scarlet eye, in all respects similar to him.
- Who are you ? Damian unbridled intimidated. The dark silhouette remains silent.
Damian sees the arms of the other covered with stabbing marks, and a wide opening on the chest ... like him! The shadow stops before him and before he reacts, crosses the torso of his arm. At this moment, Damian suffocates, and under the grip of darkness erupts a powerful cursed flow. And the red sky becomes a chaotic black, while a roar rips the weather.
In his head, Damian sees horrible things, a clock stained with blood from which a stringy reddish streaming matter escapes, dead people, others who cry, the sky that tears to take a black hue , and a dark person ... turning to him, sketching an evil smile! It was at this moment that her family and Lisa tumbled out and saw the dark, accursed dark amethyst tower emerge. They do not have time to make the slightest gesture that already Clotilde and her allies are attacking them. The girls are fighting each other. Celia and Alexia find themselves fighting Yuka and Lyra, Aelig faces Delphine and Lisa to Clotilde. Ridley finds himself quickly isolated from his troop.
Alone against the darkness of the accursed tower.
Then Ridley rushes towards the dark ray and finds himself face to face with the ruthless Sephora, the assassin of Eloise!
- Hello handsome male! she greets, an unpleasant smile on her lips. A flash of rage immediately invades Ridley, he reveals a sword of light, ready for the offensive.
- Where is my son? he cries, give it back to me! Sephora rejoices at the reaction of her adversary, she strokes her hair, rosy cheeks of joy before so much concern in the eyes of her rival.
- What threats, that's annoying! Believing in a mockery, Ridley throws himself at Zipporah, his brandished sword, but before he touches her, the black ray of the tower disappears and in the fog, a black trench pushes him away.
- That it's loose, send attacks from a distance! he cries, barely dodging. Sephora chuckles, then reveals:
"I did not attack you!" Ridley, suspicious, dreads the rest. ... it's him ! He looks at Sephora's hand indicating a dark form behind her.
- My Darling, come and say hello! She called. The figure approaches, Ridley and his companions do not believe their eyes, it's Damian! But an unrecognizable Damian: his blue hair turned gray, his arms covered with the marks of Clotilde's dagger, his right eye became empty and black, the other scarlet like blood, his face empty of emotion, his white shirt in tatters , a big black fake in his back and a black diamond adorning the middle of his chest. A dangerous being deprived of feelings!
Sephora then, observing the dread provoked in the hearts of those who love Damian, presents him with his hands on his shoulders:
- Ridley, I'll introduce you to the most powerful and awful evil entity you'll ever call, The Prince of Chaos!
- The Prince of Chaos? repeated Ridley, dazed.
- Yes that's right, approves Sephora. To make it short in terms you will understand, unlike the gentle and protective character of the Twilight Prince, he is ruthless and stripped of all sense of love, in other words, it is the evil shadow of Damian and he will not hesitate to destroy you all!
- Miserable bitch! invective Ridley, mad with rage. Sephora, surprised, defends herself while being amused by these accusations.
- Do not insult me, I did not do anything! It is simply the feelings of hate, fear and cruelty that have taken over your dear Damian, and I think that in a very short time his soul will be consumed in the darkness and it will disappear forever! ... Approaching with great stride, the fatal destiny threatens your pitiful species!
- What? Ridley rebels as he feels an icy wind blowing on his back, but before he can attack Sephora, the Prince of Chaos throws himself on him brandishing his scythe. Ridley stops with his sword and tries to push the black blade before it pierces his head. He realizes that Damian's strength has increased tenfold. Ridley manages to move away, but the Prince of Chaos is already ready for a second assault!
During this time, a little further, the fight resumed between Célia, Alexia, and Yuka and Lyra. The two Light sisters try to stay together to better synchronize their powers.
- So girls! exclaimed Yuka impatiently, while playing with his flying blades, what do you intend to do against us? Celia on her side tries to concentrate, but her mind is troubled by the fight between her father and the Prince of Chaos who devours Damian from within. That's when she grabbed Alexia's hand and slipped it:
- Listen, Alexia! These girls are only decoys, they are there only to delay us. In fact they are not strong, their strokes are ridiculous next to those of Clotilde, but they can still hurt us. But we will get rid of it!
- You have an idea ? worries Alexia, stressed. Celia smiled at her to reassure her, and said very quickly:
- We will do it now; and I will need your help.
- I see where you want to go Celia ... What should I do?
- Concentrate your powers to the maximum! Celia ordered, sure of his stroke. I will be able to follow their ascent, and when we have reached the maximum, we will let go of all our power and strike with one blow, without hesitation! I'll take the shots for you and remember that we only have one chance. If we fail, everything will be lost! It's understood ? Celia is ready, she has just created a shield created with the help of her black scepter and is harnessed.
- Including ! Alexia agrees.
- Action! Alexia concentrates her power by shaking her sister's hand, a white shield forms around her while Celia is exposed. Yuka and Lyra launch their attack. The blades of the two girls fly his shield and hurt Célia who, immobile, cash the shots without trying to defend himself.
- Hold on Celia. Alexia murmurs, worried. Celia feels weak, but she resists and reminds her sister:
- Concentrate, where we will perish! Suddenly, Yuka brandishes her two swords while rushing on Celia, she will pierce it! Celia, then compresses the hand of her sister and her black power joins that of white power. The two magics synchronize ... and there appear two majestic dragons, black and white. The two sisters release their power at once and the dragons hit their two opponents who collapse under the fangs of incredible creatures. Destroyed, Yuka and Lyra fall to dust on the ground. Celia collapses under the pain of her wounds still dripping with blood. Alexia, worried for her, runs to help her. But the bitter clanking of the Chaos Prince's faux-black hitting Ridley's golden sword rings in the ears of the two sisters who rush to battle. Both are determined to save Damian!
A little further from the black tower, Clotilde and Lisa have a battle.
Lisa dodges with agility and accuracy the attacks of Clotilde who wants only to torture her. A frontal attack put them on an equal footing. The two opponents deviate from each other.
- Well, for a kid you know how to fight! Compliments Clotilde surprised. I would never have imagined such a strike force coming from you! It's impressive !
- I could return the compliment! replies Lisa respectfully.
- I did not think you were as agile and strong in hand-to-hand combat, for someone who attacks very often from a distance! Lisa is again ready to launch an offensive, but Clotilde, oddly, lowers her whip.
- Tell me kid, where are you from? Lisa looks at Clotilde with round eyes, intrigued by the unusual question.
- How? - Serious what are you? Your magic energy is really different from others. I also saw this network of black veins on your neck, identical to that of the belly of Damian. I saw it when I attacked you from above. Coincidence? And even if you look like it, I'm sure you're not human. So tell me, where are you from?
- What I am does not concern anyone and certainly not people like you! Lisa replies dryly, who would have liked to keep her identity secret by hiding the black veins in her neck under her long hair. Besides, I do not see why I'm so interested! On these words Lisa put herself in offensive position, Clotilde resumes her whip and prepares for the assault.
- It's a shame, she sighs. Your case had attracted my curiosity, but since you insist, I'm going to rid the world of your miserable existence! Clotilde brandishes her whip and it surrounds around Lisa's throat before she could react. She begins to choke.
His opponent is ruthless.
- So where did your determination go? Clotilde insists, still tightening the strangling link. Lisa tries desperately to pull the whip. During this time Aelig always fights with rage Delphine who, annoyed by this harassment, accentuates and multiplies his powerful blows and Aelig collapses against a rock.
- Did you finally understand that you could not beat me? Delphine exasperated. At the same time she shows other red blades in her hands, and a black aura surrounds her body. Fierce determined, Aelig gets up with difficulty. She exclaims:
- Shut up a little! I know you're powerful even if you do not use all your strength because you hate her, but I refuse to leave you alone until I've avenged my sister!
- That you are limited! sighs Delphine, irritated. When will you stop worrying me unnecessarily with ridiculous remarks? Are you stupid enough to believe that if you kill me, your sister will come back? Aelig's face darkened with despair, and then Damian's words came back to him: the day he had been tortured, he had said to Delphine, "I'm sure she's still alive! You could not kill her and that, I would bet on my own heart! "
Suddenly, she hears a voice crying in her head, a calling voice. She concentrates closing her eyes and can now hear the voice imploring: "Damian ... I beg you ... Damian! And these words echo in her. Then a glimmer of hope strikes Aélig who stands up immediately and exclaims, to the astonishment of Delphine:
- Yes it's true ... Damian is right, Angèle is alive! I'm sure you did not kill her!
- So you too are lying to your illusions? rogue Delphine. Aélig's face, sure of his judgment, was illuminated:
- You probably owe him a lot of gratitude for having spared her, right? ... Of course, yes ... I do not know where you hid her, but ... I'll come and take her back from you will send you back where you come from! At this last word, Aélig forms a sphere of magic that touches Delphine hard. His shoulder is tinged with red, the blood is streaming. Delphine suddenly feels a cold presence watching him in the shadows. So, instead of continuing the fight, she chooses the escape by disappearing:
- Damn, she escaped me again! Aélig growled.
- The moment is bad choice, Aélig we must go! suggests Lisa returning from her fight against Clotilde. Aélig is surprised to see that Lisa has only one cut in her throat.
- How did you get out of it? Lisa throws her hair back.
- An important advice my dear: never underestimate me! I will try to remember it! Aélig said, smiling. The defeated torturers, the girls run to help Ridley in great difficulty. He was brutally repulsed by the blows of his opponent, who is getting dangerously close to him by twirling his big fake.
The Prince of Chaos will give the coup de grace when suddenly a golden rope unfolds and chains it, it collapses to the amazement of Ridley. It was then that a twenty-year-old boy with purple hair and blue-sky eyes appeared in front of Ridley protecting him. The girls burst. Aelig recognizes with astonishment the young boy, surprised too.
- Azur? Azur throws itself on his neck.
- What happiness to see you healthy and safe my pretty Aélig! The latter blushes with confusion and asks him to avoid calling him so in such a critical situation. He explains that he was warned by a strange little girl, crossed into the normal world and that the rage caused by the great battle allowed him to find the slot in the closed space. "Sacred Azur" thinks Aélig amused. The reunion is quickly interrupted by the furious screams of the Prince of Chaos struggling in its bonds and rejecting a powerful black flow that rises to the sky. Affected by these cries, the girls and Azur recede, except Ridley, who remains facing his possessed son, writhing in pain.
- Damian! he calls aloud. (The latter continues to scream and struggle to free himself) I know you hear me, do not let yourself be overwhelmed by your suffering! I know it's not your style to let yourself be soaked up by dementia in such a way! It is true that you suffered terribly, and I was not there to help you. I beg you to forgive me! But the Prince of Chaos managed screaming to free himself from his shackles, under a flood of black power. In the grip of rage, he throws himself on Ridley grabbing his throat, his eye reddened and begins to darken. His daughters Célia and Alexia want to step in, but Ridley stops them with a sign. He suffocates and suddenly murmurs: "My son! ".
Then, all at once, the reflection of Damian's soul spreads over the Prince of Chaos who suddenly weakens. Ridley glimpses the sad, beseeching face of his dying son under the veil of darkness generated by the black diamond embedded in his chest.
- I understand ... I'll take this thing out of you! managed to shout Ridley. The Prince of Chaos, surprised, backs down. Sephora, who was watching the scene from afar, bursts out laughing at these words.
- Fool, you seem to forget the consequences that will suffer your son if you remove the diamond from his chest! Ridley ignores him and prepares for the final attack by concentrating his power for Damian. The two powers are unleashed in space and sky, the two fighters evaluate one last look and then darken towards each other. The blades clash, and Ridley's sword pierces the torso of the Prince of Chaos, who drops his fake no without slashing his rival's shoulder. Time slows down and the father murmurs to his son:
- Open your eyes ... Prince of Twilight!
Damian's body suddenly shines with a salvating light absorbing the evil magic of the Prince of Chaos now trapped in his own black diamond, which detaches itself from Damian's chest. It was then that Sephora started to bleed just where Damian was hit.
- What a stupid idea to be bound to my shadow! Damian said, having regained consciousness in his father's arms. He turns his gaze to her and Sephora sees for the first time the eye that Damian had camouflaged under a bandage for so long. His eye is a beautiful twilight orange and its light also reveals the mark engraved on his back, that of an eye surrounded by the twilight line forming the drawing of a key. In front of him, Sephora, a momentary disappointment, is recovering, because its goal is to eliminate it at all costs. Without hesitation, she rushes to Damian, who is waiting for her, and just as she is about to hit him with her sword, a spear of orange light, decorated with black signs, appears in Damian's hand. He rushes on it and punches Evil.
- Go to hell! he murmurs before she succumbs under the twilight light, hidden for so many years.
When the battle is over, Damian collapses with tired in his father's arms, proud to have found and saved his son. His sisters also jump on him and he holds them all in his arms.
- Me too I'm happy to find you! Damian murmurs to his family. But, in this moment of joy, he hears this voice again, always the same, cry and call him in despair. Doubt settles in his head while in the shadows someone watches him and waits patiently for the moment ...
" Huh huh ...Sacred Damian ! Now is the time to meet ... "